1. What number of persons, days? And What idea of your budget per safari package or per person per day? What room arrangement do your prefer? Twin or Double or Tripple or Quadruple? Do you want to stay in one sharing room or separate private rooms?
2. What type of Accomodation do your prefer? you can choose between our three main options (Luxury Lodges, Medium Lodges/Tented Camps or Budget Lodges/Camping) Do you have names of your preferred a ccomodation
3. What is your personal interests, Special needs, requirement or wishes? are you Vegetarian or Non- Vegetarian?
1. Our sample itinerary can be entirely tailored to your needs and budget
2. Selected lodge accommodation in Arusha /Dar es Salaam before and after the safari on B&B basis.
3. Professional driver/naturalist guide with first aid certificate
4. Safari in full board
5. All park fees and taxes included
HOW MUCH DOES AFRICAN SAFARI COST?
An African safari costs anywhere between $125 and $1,500 per person per night. A budget safari averages $150 per night, mid-range $350 and luxury $750. The extreme top-safaris can easily go up to $1,500 per night, or more! There is literally a safari to suit every budget.